This advanced Structured Light 3D Scanner (SLS-3) enhances the well proven structured-light-technology from DAVID. Twice as fast and twice as accurate as the DAVID SLS-2.
The system allows for flexible 3D scanning, is very mobile and can also be positioned easily in front of the surface to be scanned.
A single click in the DAVID software starts the scanning process and a couple of seconds later the digitized 3D model appears on the screen. This 3D scanner can capture color (texture) of the target.
Scan the entire sides of the object in succession, with optional automatic aligning of scans, and therefore render an enclosed 360° model.
The 3D model can also be exported in standard 3D file formats (such as OBJ, STL and PLY) and processed in other applications including 3D Printing.
What’s New In DAVID5?
• Beef up for dual camera scanning (stereo camera upgrade kit available one at a time)
• Dual camera stereo and extended view modes
• New patented structured light patterns for better scanning of reflective surfaces
• Detect surface features to help align objects that have large regular surfaces
• AutoNextScan: simplified scanning and alignment when not the use of a turntable
• Measurement and Mesh Comparison functions from DAVID4 Enterprise
• Scan size: 60 – 500mm
• Resolution/Precision: Up to 0.05% of scan size (up to 0.05mm)
• Scanning time: One single scan within a couple of seconds
• Mesh density: Up to 2,300,000 vertices per scan
• Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
• Standard-PC (64 bit – Windows 7, 8, 10)
• 3D graphics adapter
• Available VGA or HDMI port
• Two available USB ports
• .NET Framework 4.6
• Beneficial: Dual-core 2GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor with 1GB or more
The latest DAVID5 3D scanning software on a USB drive
HD Industrial camera with prime quality lens and USB 3.0 interface
Video projector with special lens
Tripod, camera slider, rail, power supply and all required cables
Calibration panels printed for more than one scan volumes